Personal Life Insurance
The loss of a family’s main earner can have a significant impact on the financial future and way of life of the entire family into the future. While a significant portion of income is gone, mortgage and rent repayments, credit card debt, education fees and the costs of everyday items all continue to add up.
Personal Life Insurance can help your grieving family financially during this admittedly difficult time. Common costs that may be covered under a Personal Life Insurance policy include:
- Mortgage, credit card and other personal debt payments
- Medical care if diagnosed with a terminal illness
- Funeral expenses
- Outstanding Taxes
- Education expenses
- Bills, food & groceries
At Certus Life, we take the time to understand your specific circumstances and find the most appropriate cover for you. We are able to offer cover in the following areas:
- Life Insurance: Providing a lump sum payment to a nominated beneficiary in the event of death. This cover ensures that a family is not disadvantaged financially in the event that the insured person is no longer around to provide financial support.
- Total & Permanent Disablement Insurance: Providing a lump sum payment if the insured is diagnosed as being unable to work due to serious sickness or injury. This benefit can be used to cover medical costs or to supplement personal income.
- Trauma Insurance: Payment of a cash lump sum upon diagnosis of a specified illness or injury. This cover is designed to help with the financial impacts of a trauma or crisis, such as heart attack, stroke, cancer or other life threatening condition.
- Income Protection Insurance: Cover that replaces a percentage of the income of the insured if they become unable to work due to sickness or injury. This is most relevant for anyone who relies on their salary to meet financial obligations and commitments.
We can also offer the following additional services to assist our valued customers:
- Insurance Reviews & Structural Advice: We can look at your existing insurance policies across your business and personal insurances and ensure that you are adequately protected for your current circumstances.